Sat, Aug 06|
Maroochy Sailing Club
XUKULEM - The ancient wisdom behind the rituals (A full day workshop)
Preparing for the Lion's Gate Portal
Time & Location
Aug 06, 2022, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Maroochy Sailing Club, Chambers Island, Bradman Ave, Maroochydore QLD 4558
About the event
A full day workshop Ending with a Lion's Gate Ceremony.
About the Lion's Gate: On August 8th, an alignment between the Earth and the galactic center will take place, at a point of mathematical coordinates called "lion's portal". Located between the Sun and the star Sirius, one of the brightest stars in the Solar System.
This is a portal that works in the heart chakra and represents everything divine and infinite that is available in the Universe. A great wave of light will enter and help the spiritual awakening of consciousness, this portal is a transmitter of very high vibrational energies. All the energy of this portal is positive and it collaborates with personal and spiritual growth.
Xukulem is a Mayan term for sacred rituals.
- To bring order and the understanding of past and ancestral experiences
- To express what we have inside us
- To reveal the invisible energies inside us that affect the body
- An invitation to self discovery
- To remove barriers between us and our true spirit
In this ceremonial workshop we will dive deep into the cosmovision of Ancient Indigenous Civilizations and align with the Lion`s Gate portal as it reaches its peak on August the 8th.
We will explore in detail the core teachings of their sacred rituals, plant medicines and vibrational techniques to bring back the balance.
In this workshop we will explore:
- The ancient perspective of balance as perceived by indigenous civilizations
- The three lost sacred connections
- The sacred spiral that rules the cosmos and our energy centres
- The wisdom of the grandmothers, the elements and the 4 directions
- The physical, spiritual and emotional bodies and the patterns of disease.
- The first three medicines to bring balance
- "Limpias": Methods of cleansing
- Herbs that they use for the rituals
- Understanding the vibration that connect us all
- how to explore your own vibrations and the potentials yet to be explored
A nourishing Lunch
Afternoon grounding delights
Includes workshop materials - Lunch and morning and afternoon teaA$222.00+A$5.55 service fee